The Cel-Fi COMPASS is a SMART RF spot scanning tool for outdoor and indoor that enables installers and integrators to better design, install and optimize Cel-Fi equipment. COMPASS is capable of scanning on the spot commercial cellular bands and technologies as well as LMR P-25 and FirstNet Bands.
COMPASS is also capable of measuring Cellular data throughput speed with versatile reporting capabilities.
- Handheld RF installation tool
- Cel-Fi WAVE PRO app is t he user-interface (see details below)
- Deep 3G/4G LTE service scanner
- 698 – 2700 MHz
- Rugged rubberized exo-skeleton
- FDD/TDD Support
- SMA connectors
Cel-Fi WAVE PRO
The Cel-Fi COMPASS is controlled by the Cel-Fi WAVE PRO app via Bluetooth LE. The Cel-Fi COMPASS can also connect via Ethernet to the Cel-FI QUATRA Network Unit. The app is free to download from the iOS App Store and Android Play Store.
Installation Features (when connected to a Cel-Fi QUATRA):
- Activate/Deactivate the system
- Update software
- Change Antenna Settings
- Set the bands to relay
- Change IP Settings
- Antenna Position test (when connected to a Directional Antenna with the Cel-Fi Antenna Mount)
- Full Signal Report (when connected to an Antenna)
- Operator Signal (when SIM card inserted)
- Speed Test (when SIM card inserted)
- Export the Full Signal Report as a .csv
- The report includes key Operator Network parameters:
- Operator, RSSI, RSRP, RSRQ, Frequency, Band, PCI and more.
Cel-Fi WAVE PRO is available on both smartphones and tablets from the following app stores:
|By Type||Radio Frequency Scanner|