Just Add Power - 3G+AVP Ultra HD over IP Rackmount Transmitter
1U rackmountable chassis with three 3G+AVP Ultra HD over IP Transmitters built in. For full features see below.
Delivers 4K with HDPC 2.2 support, 1080p or lower resolution content from three HDMI 2.0 or 1.x sources over a local area network using a Layer 3 Gigabit Managed Switch (jumbo frame support required), to be decoded by a 3G+AVP Receiver at the display locations.
The 3G+AVP rackmount transmitter has three 3G+AVPro transmitters built-in, which use a patented process to send 4K / UHD video (as well as HDCP 2.2 copy protection), Full HD 1080p and lower resolutions over a GB network and Cat 5e/6 cabling infrastructure. Use in conjunction with a 3G receiver for point-to-point signal extension, or in conjunction with a supported model of Layer 3 gigabit managed switch with jumbo frame support and 3G receivers to create a HDMI video matrix.
3G+AVP Rackmount Transmitters have the following features:
- Connect up to three HDMI 2.0 or 1.x sources for transmission over the local area network to one or multiple displays.
- Build any size of network of HDMI devices, with video matrixing applications possible from as small 2x2 to as big as 4000 x 65000.
- 2160P UltraHD resolutions and HDMI 2.0 devices with HDCP 2.2 supported.
- Full HD and lower resolutions and HDMI 1.4 and lower devices also supported..
- All 3D video formats supported.
- Instant Seamless switching between ANY resolution HDMI source (2160, 1080, 720, 576, 480, interlaced or progressive).
- Mix and match legacy HD monitors with new HDMI 2.0 monitors in the same network thanks to seamless HDCP conversion.
- Supports PCM 2.0 Audio.
- Supports Compressed Multichannel Audio.
- Dolby down-mixing from 5.1- 5.1 Compressed Audio can optionally be converted to Dolby PLII and output as stereo 2.0 in individual zones.
- Improved Interlaced Video format support – now lossless.
- Built-in video wall support from 2x2 to 16x16 in size-now with support for portrait and flipped displays, and no more tears.
- Stereo Compressed Audio Extractor with Programmable Delay on TX and RX.
- Controllable Analog Audio with Ground Loop Isolator.
- MIC-IN and LINE-IN ports on Transmitter (mix w/HDMI).
- Independent RS232 Matrix on LAN.
- Real-Time Management Console Interface.
- Integrated Null-Modem on RS232.
- Two-Way CEC over IP Communications.
- USB 2.0 over IP Supported for KVM applications.
- Locking HDMI Cables Supported.
- HTTP Interface with Unique Device Name support.
- On Screen Display API.
- Image Pop - overlay a full color image/logo on top of the HDMI signal with alpha channel transparency.
- Image Push - upload a background image.
- Image Pull – Live Preview snapshot of video from any RX or TX to any web device.
- Image Pause - freeze frame on target displays.
- Works with the same Control System Drivers, Ethernet Switches, and Integrator Tools as Just Add Power’s. 2G/2G+/2G+AVPro products.
- Works with fibre, but not required for best results.
- Ultra low latencey - better for live video end user experience vs. AVB.
For information on the features of Just Add Power click here
|Product Brand||Just Add Power|
|Availability message||Order by 3pm for Dispatch Today|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Manufacturer||Just Add Power|
|Input Types||HDMI, 3.5mm Stereo|
|Audio Input Types||3.5mm Stereo|
|Maximum Video Inputs||3|
|Supported Outputs||Ethernet, 3.5mm Stereo|
|Audio Output Types||3.5mm Stereo|
|Maximum Video Outputs||3|
|Mirrored Video Outputs||0|
|Supported Video Resolution||Up to 4096 x 2160 (interlaced & progressive)|
|Supported Audio Formats||Dolby Digital 2.0, Dolby Digital 5.1, LPCM 2.0, PCM 2.0|
|Control Method||IP, RS232|
|Receiver Power||IEC 30W Maximum|
|HDMI Version||HDMI® 2.0|