MaxColor Version 2
The MC-TX2 and MC-RX2 natively support 4K60Hz in and out, allowing end users to play High Dynamic Range video, including Dolby Vision and HDR10+ formats, using the growing number of Ultra 4K sources and devices. With MaxColor Series 2, 4K60/4:4:4/36-bit color video can be distributed over a 1Gb managed network using existing CatX (Cat5e minimum) cable , or over 10g fiber cable, so that you can take advantage of using the cable that best fits your project.
- Encodes computer and video resolution up to and including 4K60 @ 4:4:4.
- Supports all lossless audio formats.
- Supports deep color up to 36-bit.
- HDR Support: HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, Dolby Vision, and SDR.
- Endpoint Control: CEC and RS232.
- Image Pull.
- Zero detectable latency.
- POE Powered.
- Seamless Switching.
|Type||AV over IP|
|Manufacturer||Just Add Power|
|Supported Video Resolution||4K 60Hz 4:4:4|
|Manufacturer SKU||Series 2|